TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Of course Nissan would destroy the Z, there simply isn't any
People Seeking Info

Subject Of course Nissan would destroy the Z, there simply isn't any

Posted by hcaulfield57 on August 30, 2015 at 11:19 AM
  This message has been viewed 344 times.

In Reply To Boo on Nissan ! posted by TTkeeper on August 27, 2015 at 12:51 AM

Message market for an honest sports car anymore. People only care about SUV's and pointless cross-overs. With the exception of the BRZ/FRS and 370z there isn't a single interesting Japanese sports car on the market today. Subaru ruined the Impreza WRX with it's Camry styling making it look like a bloated economy car, so forget that.

There simply isn't a market for sports cars. There is a market for expensive "supercars", but that's entirely different. The people who can buy these cars aren't really enthusiasts and are looking more for status, although Im sure there are exceptions. I've hated the new GTR since the moment I saw it, ugly, bloated, heavy, only comes with an automatic, etc. I love the old Skylines, but the new one isn't one.

Nissan has always been my favorite Japanese car manufacturer, but they really seem to not care anymore. I'd rather them just discontinue the Z then turn it into something terrible.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.